Fall Quarter 2014
- Registration is currently ongoing.
- Classes start Monday, September 22nd.
Register for classes
- Continuing students: Use OASIS Register or add/drop a class (Meet any advising or prerequisite requirements prior to registration.)
- Former students: Contact the Registration and Records office to be set up to register online. (See contact information above.)
- New students: Apply online then contact Student Entry and Advising for a registration session. Go to our Getting Started page for information.
For more important dates, see the academic calendar online. Contact the Registration and Records office with any registration questions.
For more information:
CLASSES THROUGHOUT THE QUARTER
Continuing Education (Non-credit)
OC offers a variety of computer, business development, personal growth, and "just for fun" classes. They are available in Kitsap and Mason counties. Non-credit classes are generally short in duration and offered throughout the quarter. See a list of classes and how to register.
Late and Early Start Classes
Each quarter offers classes that start before or after the quarter start date. See a list of classes.
Applications from international students are welcome throughout the year. Prospective international students should call 360-475-7412 or email email@example.com. See additional information.
Non-local: 1-800-259-6718 (x7479)
Registration and Records: 360-475-7200
Non-local: 1-800-259-6718 (x7200)