Home / Programs & Classes / Transfer to OC

Transfer to OC

Get Started

I have attended other colleges. How can I transfer those credits to Olympic College?

  1. Apply for Admission (use your legal name) and receive a Student ID Number. (If you have attended OC in the past, do not apply. Find your SID using OASIS.)
  2. Meet with an Advisor
    • Bring copies of your transcripts & Photo ID
    • An advisor will help determine transfer classes to meet your academic goal.
  3. Register in person and submit Transcript Evaluation Request to the Registration office.
  4. Order official sealed transcripts from all other schools you have attended (above high school level). Send to:

    Olympic College
    Registration and Records
    HSS building, Room 105
    1600 Chester Avenue
    Bremerton, WA 98337-1669

  5. An official credit evaluation will be completed and a degree audit report sent to you. Bring the Degree Audit report to all your future advising appointments.

For details about how to get started or financial aid, see our Getting Started page.

Transcript Evaluation Process

See more information about the transcript evaluation process.

Transfer Student FAQ

It is necessary to get an evaluation of official transcripts from other schools if you plan to earn a degree or certificate at Olympic College.

If you want to enroll in a class for which the prerequisite was taken elsewhere, take an unofficial copy of your transcript and picture ID to the department offering the class or to the Advising Center. If it is determined you meet the prerequisite you will be given permission to over-ride the prerequisite.

The Washington Higher Education Coordinating Board has designated Student and College and University Rights and Responsibilities for transfer classes and students. See the Transfer Rights and Responsibilities.

If you have not attended Olympic College, OC will hold your transcript from another school for one year. After one year if you have still not attended OC your transcript may be shredded. If you have attended OC, your outside transcript will be held as part of your student file.